Saturday, July 13, 2013

Taylee's First Movie

Trystan has been wanting to see Monster's University for a while so while my mom was here we decided we would all go. I knew it was going to be pretty much a lost cause with Taylee and should have just sent my mom with Trystan and Annie, but we braved it anyway. I hear it was a super cute movie, but I only saw maybe 15-20 minutes of the whole show! At first she sat in her own seat and chowed on M&M's but that only kept her busy for a couple of minutes.
 Then it was out to the Hall for us! Didn't help that it was nap time and my children neither one will fall asleep in my arms :/ Grandma and I tried to take turns but Taylee girl wanted "mama"
Needless to say as much as i loved hanging out with this cutie, it will be a while before we attempt this again! Trystan loved the movie though and was so excited that we went!

No comments:

Post a Comment